Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where to Find Good Running Music

I don't know about everyone else but since I run pretty often I get tired of my music fast! I have a couple standby songs that I never take off my running playlist, otherwise I am constantly rotating songs and trying to make new mixes. And sometimes I run out of ideas!


Here are a couple of sites I look at for music ideas:

Running Skirts

A TON of songs on this site!

And some really cute skirts!


Jog Tunes

I think the beats per minute thing is kind of interesting.

Runner's World


I like looking at what "professional" runners are listening to. It's funny because everyone has different music tastes. Some people like slow music, some like fast music, I read that one lady likes to do books on tape!


I just added a few songs this morning...

  • Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
  • Katy Perry - Friday
  • Coldplay - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Looking forward to some new music tomorrow morning :)

Does anyone have some other sites you get your music ideas from? Or any really good music suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment