Friday, November 11, 2011

Running with My Eyes Closed

I am going to preface this by saying I think I am the most unphotogenic person EVER!  I hate pictures of myself and avoid them at all costs.

Finally the Run for the Water 10 Mile Race pictures were posted.  Actually there is one that I think is not half bad....I will share that one first


Nothing like running with your eyes closed


I look scared



You can see Sean with Phene on his shoulders far left

Sean and Phene at finish


I never really see pictures of myself racing that I would go out and buy.
The first picture is not bad...but would I buy it?

1 comment:

  1. I like the first one too - you look really strong. Your pictures are way better than mine! Out of the 10 zillion races I've done, I've only bought race pictures twice: for the Boston marathon and for my Ironman. I think they are ridiculously overpriced, so I usually don't pull the trigger on them.

    ReplyDelete