Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Running Playlist

I am FINALLY updating my ipod with a new running playlist. I have been running to the same songs for the past year, and it's time to change it up!

Here is what I have so far:

  • Kesha-Tik Tok (You know when I first heard her I couldn't stand her music, but it's grown on me!)
  • Vampire Weekend-A Punk
  • Led Zepplin-Immigrant Song
  • Coldplay-Vida la Vida (One of my favorite running songs ever!)
  • Black Eyed Peas-Boom Boom Pow (I don't really like this group, but the song has a good beat so I am going to try it)
  • Edward Maya-Stereo Love
  • Eminem-Till I Collapse (LOVE Eminem!!)
  • Kesha-Who We Are
  • Gwen Stefani-Hollaback Girl
  • White Stripes-Seven Nation Army
  • Black Keys-Howling For You
  • Foster the People-Pumped Up Kicks (Who doesn't love this song??)
  • Pitbull-Give me Everything (Another one with a good beat that I am going to try)
  • Eminem-Not Afraid
  • Eminem-Lose Yourself (BEST running song ever!!)
  • Pitbull-Hey Baby
  • Golden Earring-Radar Love

I still need to add some more, but this is what I have so far. Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment