Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Inner Masochist

First and foremost let me start by saying that I have never sweat so much in my entire life. The humidity brought me to a new level of pain and sweat spillage! It kicked my butt today. Mentally and physically. But did I quit? You bet I didn't...I kept going even though my legs/feet felt like dead weights. Figuratively I had to b&&#@ slap myself every couple of steps. Rain!! Keep going don't you dare slow down! It hurts!? Well good! Go faster!

I guess I like the pain. Honestly the more I push, the more it hurts, and the harder it gets, the better I feel after wards. Sick? Masochism? Perhaps, but I am not ashamed to admit it.


'Cause sometimes you feel tired,
feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up
and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse' -Eminem Til I collapse (On my ipod this morning)


Here is me sweating to death this morning.And by the way...this is amazing and super inspiring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a26xp28jm0

I think in my heart I am a trail runner...



No comments:

Post a Comment