Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend in Pictures

Completed a 27 mile trail run around Lake Georgetown on Saturday morning.  Started at 5am in the dark with flashlights for the first hour and 15 minutes.  It was a great experience and I felt great for about 95% of it.  The last few miles were in full sun which was the hardest part.  I think it was closer to 27 than 28 miles.
 
We saw 2 snakes.  One was a baby Coral snake and the other a fairly large rattlesnake.  A little bit scary for sure!  Didn't get a picture of the rattlesnake but we did get a picture of the Coral snake.
 
 
We went to a friend's house Saturday night and Phoenix got to play with her friend Kiana.
 
 
Frankie posed for some pictures.
 
 
Phene tried a handstand
 
 
And some jumping jacks
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'd die if I saw two snakes and there's no way I'd be stopping to take a picture!! LOL at Phene and the handstand. So cute!

    ReplyDelete