Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rogue Ranch 30K Part 2




(sorry this is sideways)



Here are a few more pics of the race and since I have limited time I will make this a bullet proof post :)

  • Though officially this race is called a 30k, it's about 20 miles total.  In fact I remember Sarah's garmin going off for 20 miles and I think we still had about 1/2 mile left.  It was a long course!
  • There was some walking involved, especially towards the end.  The trail is mostly hard granite rock and my knees/legs were really feeling it on that last loop.
  • I was so happy to have Sarah to run with.  I know she could have gone faster, but she stayed with me and it was SO nice to have company and someone to complain to!
  • I won 3rd place which was surprising.  Guess there wasn't much competition!
  • I really want to do another one! 

1 comment: