(sorry this is sideways)
Here are a few more pics of the race and since I have limited time I will make this a bullet proof post :)
- Though officially this race is called a 30k, it's about 20 miles total. In fact I remember Sarah's garmin going off for 20 miles and I think we still had about 1/2 mile left. It was a long course!
- There was some walking involved, especially towards the end. The trail is mostly hard granite rock and my knees/legs were really feeling it on that last loop.
- I was so happy to have Sarah to run with. I know she could have gone faster, but she stayed with me and it was SO nice to have company and someone to complain to!
- I won 3rd place which was surprising. Guess there wasn't much competition!
- I really want to do another one!