- This morning as I am driving to my workout I see a sign that says the freeway is completely closed ahead. I guess a pedestrian tried to walk across the freeway at 2am...story here. Who walks across the freeway?? I am sorry to be harsh, but in my opinion you take your chances when you decide to cross a busy freeway! I don't get it
- This morning's workout at Dane's was a tough one:
Have you ever done "Prisoner Get Ups"? They are tough and a great core burner! What I liked about this workout today was that we got to run a lot. You can see here that we did 400m-200m-400m-200m with 30 seconds of rest in between. When I can get a mile in, and a good workout in an hour, I am happy!
- Our new puppy is working out great. She is really fitting in and is so smart. This weekend we start dog training! I found this guy who gives private lessons who's rates are based on how much you can accomplish. I look forward to meeting him. I really miss the dog trainer I worked with when I lived in California. She taught me so much about dog behavior and really helped me be a better dog owner. I am hoping to find someone like her here in Austin.
- I saw this really cute shirt on the Athleta website this morning. Though I love Lululemon shorts, I don't really like their tech tops...and though I love some of their tanks, I don't own a racerback sports bra, so they don't really work for me. At $49 I just might have to try one of these tops.
- We started watching Game of Thrones Season 1 and I really like it so far. I still don't completely understand the story but I am hoping as we get past the first few episodes we will learn more. There really isn't much on TV this summer. We have been watching AGT and So You Think You Can Dance....but other than that it's slim pickings. I look forward to the fall when some of the series we like to watch come back.
- I am reading the second Shades of Gray Book...I don't know what to think. First off no one has s that much...no one. It's almost getting a little ridiculous. I don't know if I will read the third one. Both characters have got a little pathetic in my eyes.
- And I finally got my Schlotszkys medal for first place in the K9 division...more than a month later! Better late than never I guess.
That's all I have for today....Thanks goodness the week is half over!!!!