Back to busy day at work so just a bullet point update:
- Watched Paranormal Activity and realize that I am too anxious as it is, maybe I am too old, I just shouldn't be watching scary movies! That movie freaked me out! The part where the demon (or whatever it is) drags her out of bed!!!! YUCK!
- Went swimming a few times which was fun and refreshing since it's SOOO hot! Phene is learning how to kick and dog paddle, and she is enjoying the water much more.
- p90x yoga on Saturday which I really enjoyed. It really helps with my back pain, so I think I am going to continue doing it once or twice a week.
- Ran 5 miles on Sunday with Jessica which was nice! I do miss running with her during the week! Glad we got to catch up!
- Have a 10k on Saturday, which I am nervous about...so one more run tomorrow and then a short break of a 2 days before the race. I am just hoping it's not too hot!!